13 March 2009

I’ve found another passion in life: teaching, Who’d have thunk? Should one have told me a year ago that I’d actually enjoy this I would have thought them ridiculous, having set my opinion at “Never in my life; teaching is for lazy people.” If that is true, consider me absolutely lazy, able to think on my feet when a lesson goes awry or I’ve ill prepared for class or a student group presents a crises, and staying up until 1230 AM on a Friday night to grade school work.
I do believe I’ve found something else I was meant to do with my life. How filled with mutual benefits is teaching. I understand why Gert Lempiss found it rich with rewards. I learn as much fro them as they from me: from how to pronounce the szztt four and about potential visits to cities around China to the national hospital system and even romantic relationships in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment